What are the common causes of kidney stones?
The reason for the formation of kidney stones is multiple. It is generally believed that some substances cause the concentration of crystalline substances in urine to increase or the solubility to decrease, showing a supersaturated state. Crystallization and local growth, accumulation, eventually forming stones. In the process of stone formation, the formation of supersaturated urine crystal substance and the decrease of the content of crystallization inhibitor in urine are the two most important factors.
In daily life, the causes of kidney stones are as follows:
1. If you don't eat on time, bile will easily become calculus if it is left in the gallbladder for too long.
2. Long - term intake of high-sugar and high-fat diet can cause imbalance of the three lipids ( cholesterol, lecithin and bile acid ) in bile and cause stones due to over-saturation of cholesterol.`
3. Some hemolytic diseases or cirrhosis can also lead to gallstones ( but most of these stones are black stones ).
4. Bilirubin stones are easy to occur in people who usually eat low protein and coarse carbohydrates.
5. Biliary tract infection, inflammation of gallbladder wall, decreased contractile function and bile flow disorder.
6. Due to the infection of bacteria, calculus bilirubin can be hydrolyzed into free bilirubin, free bilirubin particles, with exfoliated cells and parasite eggs as the core. With the help of mucin in bile, stones were deposited and formed.
Article URL : http://www.beijingtongshantanghospital.com/faq/1358.html
Tag: kidney stones,causes ,time
Previous：Common symptoms of high creatinine?