Common Related Symptoms of uremia
1. General symptoms: His face was pale and gray, his whole body was weak and emaciated.
2. Gastrointestinal manifestations: The earliest and most prominent manifestation of this disease. Anorexia, abdominal discomfort, followed by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, glossitis, oral ulcer, exhaled urine and later gastrointestinal bleeding
And there was black feces and hematemesis.
3. Mental and neurological manifestations: Headache, dizziness, trance, apathy, lethargy, lethargy and even coma. Agitation, muscle tremor, convulsions and convulsions are also common in the late stages.
4, cardiovascular system performance: high blood pressure and arrhythmia are common. Cellulose pericarditis and heart failure can still occur in the late stage.
5, hematopoietic system performance: Severe anemia with bleeding symptoms in the late stage.
6, respiratory performance: Breathing is deep and long during acidosis. Late stage can cause uremic bronchitis, pneumonia and pleurisy.
7. Skin manifestation: The skin is dry, dry and with dandruff. After urea is discharged from sweat glands, it can condense into white urea cream, and can irritate the skin and cause itching.
8. Symptoms caused by metabolic acidosis and acid-base imbalance
Tag: Uremia,pale ,weak ,Anorexia,abdominal discomfort
Previous： Uremia should be treated with caution